We reserve the right to refuse entry at our discretion
• DO keep your speed down on site as there are children playing.
• DO ensure gates are closed after use if you have opened them so
that animals cannot escape.
• DO put rubbish in bins provided not on the ground.
• DO supervise children on site as this is a working farm.
• DO keep noise down after 10pm at night.
• DO respect other campsite users.
• DO dispose of your ashes in the container provided .
• DO Keep your dogs under control and kept to areas with no stock. No fouling on the campsite, if so please dispose in bins provided
• DO report any concerns to management.
PLEASE DO NOT:
• DO NOT enter farm areas, including barns and yards, without
permission. This is a working farm with many potential dangers.
• DO NOTclimb dry stone walls or bales as they may collapse.
• DO NOT approach or try to stroke the farm dogs, they are working
dogs not pets.
• DO NOT smoke in and around the premises.
• DO NOT release lanterns, they are a fire risk and a danger to farm
• DO NOT light fires on the ground, please use a fire pit or BBQ.
• DO NOT use BBQ’s and fire pits inside tents, caravans or
• DO NOT put hot coals into bins, wait until they have cooled down.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any personal injury, loss or damage to any property including vehicles
Thank you. We hope you enjoy your stay.